Book your DFW to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to SAT Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to SAT
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to San Antonio (DFW to SAT)
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to San Antonio, TX takes about 44 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and San Antonio.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to SAT in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and San Antonio from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to San Antonio.
- American Airlines carried a total of 616,272 passengers from DFW to SAT in 2009.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to San Antonio, TX.
- 759,550 seats were available on flights from DFW to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 616,418 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to SAT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to San Antonio in 2009 was 67.67%.
- The shortest flight between DFW and SAT takes about 44 minutes.
- Flight #473, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to San Antonio.
- There were 616,418 passengers that flew from Dallas to San Antonio in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to SAT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to SAT for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and San Antonio is 247 miles.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to San Antonio.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including French Quarter Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.