Book your DFW to SJD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to San Jose del Cabo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and SJD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Los Cabos Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to SJD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose del Cabo (SJD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose del Cabo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to SJD Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taormina Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Los Cabos Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to SJD
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to San Jose del Cabo (DFW to SJD)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and San Jose del Cabo.
- 143,385 seats were available on flights from DFW to SJD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93,097 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to SJD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to San Jose del Cabo in 2009 was 68.35%.
- American Airlines, US Airways, Mexicana offer flights from Dallas, TX to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico.
- American Airlines carried a total of 92,824 passengers from DFW to SJD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to SJD for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to SJD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and San Jose del Cabo from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 93,097 passengers that flew from Dallas to San Jose del Cabo in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to SJD in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)