Book your DFW to SCL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Santiago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and SCL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Arturo Merino Benitez with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to SCL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (SCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to SCL Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Arturo Merino Benitez.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to SCL
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Santiago (DFW to SCL)
- American Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Santiago, Chile.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Santiago in 2009 was 68.53%.
- There were 55,616 passengers that flew from Dallas to Santiago in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Santiago from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Santiago.
- 78,004 seats were available on flights from DFW to SCL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,616 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to SCL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to SCL for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 218 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to SCL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 55,524 passengers from DFW to SCL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Santiago, Chile in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to SCL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)