Book your DFW to GRU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Sao Paulo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and GRU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to GRU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to GRU Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to GRU
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Sao Paulo (DFW to GRU)
- There were 71,493 passengers that flew from Dallas to Sao Paulo in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Dallas, TX to Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- 95,606 seats were available on flights from DFW to GRU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 71,493 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to GRU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to GRU for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Sao Paulo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Sao Paulo from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to GRU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Sao Paulo in 2009 was 73.51%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to GRU in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- American Airlines carried a total of 71,493 passengers from DFW to GRU in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Sao Paulo, Brazil in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)