Book your DAL to YXE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Saskatoon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAL and YXE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Love Field to John G. Diefenbaker Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAL to YXE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Saskatoon (YXE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saskatoon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAL to YXE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Saskatoon (DAL to YXE)
- Air Greenland operated flights from DAL to YXE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Saskatoon, Canada in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Saskatoon from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to YXE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to YXE for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)