Book your DFW to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Seattle (DFW to SEA)
- There were 480,294 passengers that flew from Dallas to Seattle in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Dallas and Seattle.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to SEA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The shortest flight between DFW and SEA takes about 225 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to SEA for Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Seattle is 1660 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Seattle in 2009 was 79.25%.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Seattle.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Seattle from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from DFW to SEA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 557,325 seats were available on flights from DFW to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 480,294 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to SEA that year.
- Alaska Airlines, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Seattle.
- Flight #565, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Seattle.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Seattle, WA.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Seattle, WA takes about 227 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 352,056 passengers from DFW to SEA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charleston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Washington DC today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.