Book your DFW to SNN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Shannon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and SNN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Shannon with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to SNN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shannon (SNN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shannon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to SNN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Shannon (DFW to SNN)
- Ryan International carried a total of 350 passengers from DFW to SNN in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Shannon from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 275 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Shannon.
- 796 seats were available on flights from DFW to SNN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 535 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to SNN that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to SNN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 535 passengers that flew from Dallas to Shannon in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Shannon in 2009 was 69.42%.
- Ryan International, American Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Shannon, Ireland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Shannon, Ireland in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to SNN for American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to SNN in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)