Book your DFW to SGF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Springfield airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and SGF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Springfield Branson National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to SGF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SGF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to SGF Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Springfield Branson National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to SGF
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Springfield (DFW to SGF)
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Springfield, MO takes about 54 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Springfield in 2009 was 67.05%.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Springfield.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to SGF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 139,096 seats were available on flights from DFW to SGF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 99,128 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to SGF that year.
- The shortest flight between DFW and SGF takes about 54 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Springfield is 364 miles.
- American Eagle, American Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Springfield, MO.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to SGF using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Springfield from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 98,906 passengers from DFW to SGF in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Springfield, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 99,128 passengers that flew from Dallas to Springfield in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to SGF for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Springfield.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Springfield.
- Flight #3386, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Springfield.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlantic City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.