Book your DAL to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAL and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Love Field to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAL to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAL to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to St. Louis (DAL to STL)
- Air Canada operated flights from DAL to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to STL for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and St. Louis from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to St. Louis in 2009 was 51.76%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada, ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Dallas, TX to St. Louis, MO.
- Air Canada carried a total of 126 passengers from DAL to STL in 2009.
- 286 seats were available on flights from DAL to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to STL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to STL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 162 passengers that flew from Dallas to St. Louis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and St. Louis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tybee Island Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Copley Square Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.