Book your DFW to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to STL
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to St. Louis (DFW to STL)
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to St. Louis, MO takes about 76 minutes.
- The shortest flight between DFW and STL takes about 76 minutes.
- Flight #1554, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to STL for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 352,538 passengers from DFW to STL in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and St. Louis is 551 miles.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to St. Louis.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and St. Louis.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to STL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to St. Louis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to St. Louis in 2009 was 76.96%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 352,768 passengers that flew from Dallas to St. Louis in 2009.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, UNITED offer flights from Dallas, TX to St. Louis, MO.
- 459,622 seats were available on flights from DFW to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 352,768 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to STL that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to STL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Memphis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Punta Cana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best South Beach Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.