Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to TAM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 84 passengers from DFW to TAM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Tampico, Mexico in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to TAM in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 231 seats were available on flights from DFW to TAM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to TAM that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Tampico in 2009 was 32.74%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to TAM for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 84 passengers that flew from Dallas to Tampico in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Tampico from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Dallas, TX to Tampico, Mexico.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Tampico.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)