Book your DAL to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAL and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Love Field to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAL to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAL to YYZ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Toronto (DAL to YYZ)
- Air Greenland carried a total of 95 passengers from DAL to YYZ in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to YYZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DAL to YYZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Toronto.
- 136 seats were available on flights from DAL to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 95 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to YYZ that year.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Dallas, TX to Toronto, Canada.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to YYZ for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- There were 95 passengers that flew from Dallas to Toronto in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Toronto from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Toronto in 2009 was 69.85%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Asheville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.