Book your DFW to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to YYZ Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Belize? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saugatuck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to YYZ
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Toronto (DFW to YYZ)
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Toronto from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to YYZ for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Toronto in 2009 was 55.37%.
- 209,188 seats were available on flights from DFW to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 123,809 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to YYZ that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Dallas and Toronto.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from DFW to YYZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 90,756 passengers from DFW to YYZ in 2009.
- There were 123,809 passengers that flew from Dallas to Toronto in 2009.
- American Airlines, Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz, Delta Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Toronto, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)