to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Tucson from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DAL to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to TUS for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to TUS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Elitch Gardens you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.