Book your DFW to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to TUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Tucson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to TUS
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Tucson (DFW to TUS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to TUS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Tucson is 813 miles.
- The shortest flight between DFW and TUS takes about 115 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 303,899 passengers from DFW to TUS in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Tucson.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Tucson in 2009 was 73.44%.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 350,065 seats were available on flights from DFW to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 304,451 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to TUS that year.
- Flight #1199, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Tucson.
- There were 304,451 passengers that flew from Dallas to Tucson in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Tucson.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Tucson from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Tucson, AZ takes about 115 minutes.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Dallas, TX to Tucson, AZ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to TUS for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Dallas and Tucson.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Hilo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Shedd Aquarium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Flagstaff Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.