Book your DFW to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to TUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Tulsa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to TUL
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Tulsa (DFW to TUL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Tulsa in 2009 was 66.61%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 283,185 passengers from DFW to TUL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Tulsa is 237 miles.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Tulsa, OK.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Tulsa.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to TUL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Tulsa.
- American Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Tulsa.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to TUL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Tulsa from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- 405,783 seats were available on flights from DFW to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 294,864 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to TUL that year.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Tulsa, OK takes about 40 minutes.
- There were 294,864 passengers that flew from Dallas to Tulsa in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to TUL for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Flight #1672, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Tulsa.
- The shortest flight between DFW and TUL takes about 39 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Tampa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ft Lauderdale Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.