Book your DFW to TYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Tyler airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and TYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Pounds Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to TYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tyler (TYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tyler on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to TYR Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Pounds Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to TYR
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Tyler (DFW to TYR)
- American Eagle carried a total of 39,031 passengers from DFW to TYR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to TYR for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Flight #3645, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Tyler.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Tyler.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Tyler, TX in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Tyler is 103 miles.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Tyler.
- The shortest flight between DFW and TYR takes about 21 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Tyler in 2009 was 72.15%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Tyler.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Tyler, TX takes about 21 minutes.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to TYR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 44,821 passengers that flew from Dallas to Tyler in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Tyler from Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 65 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to TYR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle, Executive Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Tyler, TX.
- 69,336 seats were available on flights from DFW to TYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44,821 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to TYR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tel Aviv Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.