to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to IAD for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- There were 87 passengers that flew from Dallas to Washington in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Washington from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Dallas, TX to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Washington in 2009 was 80.56%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DAL to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Washington.
- 244 seats were available on flights from DAL to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to IAD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to IAD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 87 passengers from DAL to IAD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cheap Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel Myrtle Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.