Book your DFW to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to DCA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Washington, DC (DFW to DCA)
- 625,538 seats were available on flights from DFW to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 507,645 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to DCA that year.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Washington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Washington, DC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between DFW and DCA takes about 141 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Washington in 2009 was 75.89%.
- American Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Washington.
- Flight #2194, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Washington.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to DCA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to DCA for American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Washington, DC takes about 152 minutes.
- American Airlines, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Dallas, TX to Washington, DC.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Washington is 1192 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Dallas and Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Washington from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 507,645 passengers that flew from Dallas to Washington in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to DCA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 445,578 passengers from DFW to DCA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ibiza Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.