Book your DAY to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Atlanta (DAY to ATL)
- Flight #2043, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 25 minutes average delay between flights from Dayton to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from DAY to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 334,636 passengers that flew from Dayton to Atlanta in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DAY and ATL takes about 73 minutes.
- AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Skywest Air offer flights from Dayton, OH to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Dayton and Atlanta.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Dayton to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average flight time from Dayton, OH to Atlanta, GA takes about 76 minutes.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Dayton to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Dayton and Atlanta is 432 miles.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 123,610 passengers from DAY to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Atlanta in 2009 was 80.51%.
- 437,865 seats were available on flights from DAY to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 334,636 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Antonio you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.