Book your DAY to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to BWI Route Map
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to BWI
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Baltimore (DAY to BWI)
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Dayton to Baltimore.
- AirTran Airways offers flights from Dayton, OH to Baltimore, MD.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dayton to Baltimore.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to BWI for AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dayton and Baltimore is 406 miles.
- 124,112 seats were available on flights from DAY to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94,246 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to BWI that year.
- The shortest flight between DAY and BWI takes about 61 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to BWI in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 94,246 passengers from DAY to BWI in 2009.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from DAY to BWI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Baltimore from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Dayton to Baltimore.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average flight time from Dayton, OH to Baltimore, MD takes about 61 minutes.
- There were 94,246 passengers that flew from Dayton to Baltimore in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Baltimore in 2009 was 73.73%.
- Flight #690, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Dayton to Baltimore.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Rent a Car Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Washington DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Toronto Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.