Book your DAY to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to CLT
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Charlotte (DAY to CLT)
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to CLT in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 50 passengers from DAY to CLT in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dayton to Charlotte.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Charlotte in 2009 was 100%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Charlotte from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Dayton to Charlotte in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Dayton, OH to Charlotte, NC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DAY to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from DAY to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to CLT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Napa Valley Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.