to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 146 seats were available on flights from DAY to CHA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 137 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to CHA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to CHA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 74 passengers from DAY to CHA in 2009.
- There were 137 passengers that flew from Dayton to Chattanooga in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Chattanooga, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Chattanooga from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to CHA for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Dayton, OH to Chattanooga, TN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Chattanooga in 2009 was 93.68%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dayton and Chattanooga.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from DAY to CHA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Birmingham Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Thomas Virgin Islands you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. John Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.