Book your DAY to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Chicago (DAY to ORD)
- The average flight time from Dayton, OH to Chicago, IL takes about 45 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Chicago from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from DAY to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Dayton and Chicago is 240 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Dayton to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to ORD in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Flight #7148, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 70 minutes average delay between flights from Dayton to Chicago.
- 122,366 seats were available on flights from DAY to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 90,608 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to ORD that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, American Connection, UNITED, Skywest Air, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Dayton, OH to Chicago, IL.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 34,749 passengers from DAY to ORD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to ORD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Chicago in 2009 was 72.6%.
- UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Dayton to Chicago.
- There were 90,608 passengers that flew from Dayton to Chicago in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Dayton and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between DAY and ORD takes about 44 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Santa Barbara? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Montreal and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wrightsville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.