Book your DAY to CMH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Columbus airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and CMH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Port Columbus Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to CMH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Acapulco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Columbus (DAY to CMH)
- There were 129 passengers that flew from Dayton to Columbus in 2009.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Dayton, OH to Columbus, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to CMH in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to CMH for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Columbus from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Columbus, OH in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Columbus in 2009 was 64.5%.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DAY to CMH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 50 passengers from DAY to CMH in 2009.
- 336 seats were available on flights from DAY to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 129 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to CMH that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Dayton and Columbus.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)