Book your DAY to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Dallas (DAY to DFW)
- American Airlines operated flights from DAY to DFW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dayton and Dallas.
- Flight #409, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Dayton to Dallas.
- The shortest flight between DAY and DFW takes about 127 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Dallas in 2009 was 84.38%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 80,393 passengers from DAY to DFW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Dallas from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- There were 93,552 passengers that flew from Dayton to Dallas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dayton to Dallas.
- American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Dayton, OH to Dallas, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Dayton, OH to Dallas, TX takes about 129 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Dayton and Dallas is 861 miles.
- American Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Dayton to Dallas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 119,542 seats were available on flights from DAY to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93,552 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to DFW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Santa Barbara Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Santa Barbara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cannon Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.