Book your DAY to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to DEN Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Key West and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Haiti Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Denver (DAY to DEN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Denver, CO in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between DAY and DEN takes about 162 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Denver in 2009 was 77.03%.
- Frontier operates the shortest flights from Dayton to Denver.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to DEN for Midwest Airlines is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 97 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dayton and Denver.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to DEN in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from Dayton, OH to Denver, CO takes about 162 minutes.
- Frontier operated flights from DAY to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Denver from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 135 seats.
- 94,233 seats were available on flights from DAY to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,540 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to DEN that year.
- There were 75,540 passengers that flew from Dayton to Denver in 2009.
- Frontier offers the shortest flight times from Dayton to Denver.
- Flight #551, operated by Frontier, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Dayton to Denver.
- Frontier, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Dayton, OH to Denver, CO.
- Frontier carried a total of 68,962 passengers from DAY to DEN in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Dayton and Denver is 1084 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)