Book your DAY to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Detroit (DAY to DTW)
- The shortest flight distance between Dayton and Detroit is 166 miles.
- Flight #5069, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Dayton to Detroit.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Detroit from Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 45,331 passengers that flew from Dayton to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Dayton, OH to Detroit, MI.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to DTW in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Detroit in 2009 was 78.21%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 32,985 passengers from DAY to DTW in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to DTW for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between DAY and DTW takes about 39 minutes.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Dayton to Detroit.
- 59,800 seats were available on flights from DAY to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,331 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to DTW that year.
- The average flight time from Dayton, OH to Detroit, MI takes about 40 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Comair operated flights from DAY to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Dayton to Detroit.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dayton and Detroit.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Positano Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.