to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from DAY to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Sedona and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Islamorada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.