Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 97 passengers that flew from Dayton to Lafayette in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Lafayette from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from DAY to LFT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to LFT that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from DAY to LFT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Dayton, OH to Lafayette, LA.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to LFT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Lafayette, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Lafayette in 2009 was 97%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to LFT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 97 passengers from DAY to LFT in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dayton to Lafayette.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)