Book your DAY to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Minneapolis (DAY to MSP)
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Dayton to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Dayton, OH to Minneapolis, MN.
- Comair operated flights from DAY to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 27,962 seats were available on flights from DAY to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,714 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to MSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Minneapolis in 2009 was 84.22%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dayton and Minneapolis is 574 miles.
- The average flight time from Dayton, OH to Minneapolis, MN takes about 94 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Dayton to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between DAY and MSP takes about 93 minutes.
- Flight #4451, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Dayton to Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to MSP for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 15,598 passengers from DAY to MSP in 2009.
- There were 23,714 passengers that flew from Dayton to Minneapolis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dayton and Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Huntington Beach Rental Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap San Jose Costa Rica Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Walt Disney World® Resort Cheap Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best GOA Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.