Book your DAY to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to LGA Route Map
Find the best Kapalua today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to LGA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to New York (DAY to LGA)
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DAY to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Dayton, OH to New York, NY.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dayton and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to New York in 2009 was 49.63%.
- 26,350 seats were available on flights from DAY to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,202 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to LGA that year.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 8,024 passengers from DAY to LGA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and New York from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to LGA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 13,202 passengers that flew from Dayton to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to New York, NY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to LGA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)