Book your DAY to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to MCO
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Orlando (DAY to MCO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Orlando from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The shortest flight between DAY and MCO takes about 108 minutes.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from DAY to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 49,314 passengers from DAY to MCO in 2009.
- AirTran Airways offers flights from Dayton, OH to Orlando, FL.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Dayton to Orlando.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to MCO for AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Orlando in 2009 was 88.89%.
- There were 49,314 passengers that flew from Dayton to Orlando in 2009.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Dayton to Orlando.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to MCO in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dayton to Orlando.
- The average flight time from Dayton, OH to Orlando, FL takes about 108 minutes.
- Flight #703, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Dayton to Orlando.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Orlando, FL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 55,292 seats were available on flights from DAY to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,314 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to MCO that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Dayton and Orlando is 808 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Daytona Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.