Book your DAY to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to PHL
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Philadelphia (DAY to PHL)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 16,485 passengers from DAY to PHL in 2009.
- 26,768 seats were available on flights from DAY to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,616 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to PHL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Philadelphia in 2009 was 63.31%.
- There were 16,616 passengers that flew from Dayton to Philadelphia in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DAY to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to PHL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Philadelphia from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dayton and Philadelphia.
- Air Wisconsin, USA 3000 offer flights from Dayton, OH to Philadelphia, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)