Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Frontier operated flights from DAY to SAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to San Diego, CA in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Frontier carried a total of 1 passengers from DAY to SAN in 2009.
- There were 1 passengers that flew from Dayton to San Diego in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to San Diego in 2009 was 0.74%.
- Frontier offers flights from Dayton, OH to San Diego, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to SAN for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to SAN in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 136 seats were available on flights from DAY to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to SAN that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dayton to San Diego.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and San Diego from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including 3rd Street Promenade you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.