Book your DAY to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to STL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Sioux Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to South Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Merida Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to St. Louis (DAY to STL)
- Chautauqua Airlines offers flights from Dayton, OH to St. Louis, MO.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 8,627 passengers that flew from Dayton to St. Louis in 2009.
- 14,020 seats were available on flights from DAY to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,627 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to STL that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from DAY to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 8,627 passengers from DAY to STL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to St. Louis in 2009 was 65.41%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dayton to St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and St. Louis from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to STL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)