Book your DAY to ACT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Waco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and ACT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Waco Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to ACT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Waco (ACT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Waco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to ACT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Waco (DAY to ACT)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dayton and Waco.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Dayton, OH to Waco, TX.
- 190 seats were available on flights from DAY to ACT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to ACT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to ACT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Waco in 2009 was 95.36%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to ACT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Waco, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 177 passengers that flew from Dayton to Waco in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Waco from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from DAY to ACT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 127 passengers from DAY to ACT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palo Alto Hotel Groupon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.