to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dayton and Waco.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Dayton, OH to Waco, TX.
- 190 seats were available on flights from DAY to ACT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to ACT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to ACT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Waco in 2009 was 95.36%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to ACT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Waco, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 177 passengers that flew from Dayton to Waco in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Waco from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from DAY to ACT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 127 passengers from DAY to ACT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palo Alto Hotel Groupon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.