Book your DAY to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAY to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Washington, DC (DAY to IAD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from DAY to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Washington in 2009 was 63.78%.
- Flight #5724, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 82 minutes average delay between flights from Dayton to Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Washington from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Xtra Airways, Air Uganda offer flights from Dayton, OH to Washington, DC.
- American Connection carried a total of 25,315 passengers from DAY to IAD in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Dayton and Washington is 368 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to IAD in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average flight time from Dayton, OH to Washington, DC takes about 58 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to IAD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 42,900 passengers that flew from Dayton to Washington in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Dayton and Washington.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dayton to Washington.
- 65,196 seats were available on flights from DAY to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,900 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to IAD that year.
- The shortest flight between DAY and IAD takes about 58 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dayton to Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Daytona Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Winnemucca Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.