Book your DAY to SPS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dayton to Wichita Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAY and SPS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from James M. Cox Dayton Intl. to Sheppard Air Force Base with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAY to SPS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita Falls (SPS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAY to SPS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dayton to Wichita Falls (DAY to SPS)
- The newest aircraft servicing DAY to SPS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAY to SPS for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from DAY to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 190 seats were available on flights from DAY to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 180 passengers flew on all flights from DAY to SPS that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 136 passengers from DAY to SPS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dayton and Wichita Falls.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dayton to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 92.57%.
- There were 180 passengers that flew from Dayton to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Dayton, OH to Wichita Falls, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dayton and Wichita Falls from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dayton, OH to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)