Book your DAB to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Daytona Beach to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAB and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Daytona Beach Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAB to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Daytona Beach (DAB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Daytona Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAB to LGA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cinque Terre Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rocky Mountain National Park today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Daytona Beach to New York (DAB to LGA)
- The newest aircraft servicing DAB to LGA in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DAB to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAB to LGA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Daytona Beach and New York from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- There were 111 passengers that flew from Daytona Beach to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Daytona Beach to New York in 2009 was 68.05%.
- Comair, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Daytona Beach, FL to New York, NY.
- Comair carried a total of 64 passengers from DAB to LGA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Daytona Beach and New York.
- 202 seats were available on flights from DAB to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111 passengers flew on all flights from DAB to LGA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Daytona Beach, FL to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)