Book your DRG to IAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Deering to Kiana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DRG and IAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Deering AK to Bob Barker Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DRG to IAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Deering (DRG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Deering on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kiana (IAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kiana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DRG to IAN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Deering to Kiana (DRG to IAN)
- Bering Air carried a total of 12 passengers from DRG to IAN in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Deering and Kiana.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Deering and Kiana from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DRG to IAN for Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Deering to Kiana in 2009 was 38.89%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DRG to IAN in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Deering, AK to Kiana, AK.
- Bering Air operated flights from DRG to IAN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 36 seats were available on flights from DRG to IAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15 passengers flew on all flights from DRG to IAN that year.
- There were 15 passengers that flew from Deering to Kiana in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Deering, AK to Kiana, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)