Book your DEL to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Delhi to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEL and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Indira Gandhi Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Delhi (DEL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Delhi on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEL to ORD Route Map
Looking for Aspen Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cabo San Lucas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Verona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Indira Gandhi Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEL to ORD
|Air India Limited||Boeing 777-300ER|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Jet Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Delhi to Chicago (DEL to ORD)
- The newest aircraft servicing DEL to ORD in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- American Airlines offers flights from Delhi, India to Chicago, IL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Delhi, India to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Delhi and Chicago from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEL to ORD for American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 76,344 passengers from DEL to ORD in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DEL to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Delhi to Chicago in 2009 was 87.07%.
- There were 76,344 passengers that flew from Delhi to Chicago in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Delhi to Chicago.
- 87,467 seats were available on flights from DEL to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,344 passengers flew on all flights from DEL to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)