Book your DEN to CAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Akron airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and CAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Akron Canton with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to CAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Akron (CAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Akron on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to CAK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Akron (DEN to CAK)
- 93,595 seats were available on flights from DEN to CAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74,531 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to CAK that year.
- Frontier offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Akron.
- Frontier operated flights from DEN to CAK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Akron in 2009 was 80.89%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to CAK in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Frontier operates the shortest flights from Denver to Akron.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Akron, OH takes about 145 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Akron is 1224 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to CAK for Midwest Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Flight #491, operated by Frontier, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Akron.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Akron from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 135 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Akron, OH in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between DEN and CAK takes about 145 minutes.
- Frontier carried a total of 71,591 passengers from DEN to CAK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and Akron.
- Frontier, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Akron, OH.
- There were 74,531 passengers that flew from Denver to Akron in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.