Book your DEN to ALS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Alamosa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and ALS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to San Luis Valley Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to ALS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Alamosa (ALS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alamosa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to ALS Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to San Luis Valley Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to ALS
|Great Lakes Airlines||Beechcraft 1900/1900C/1900D|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Alamosa (DEN to ALS)
- 16,853 seats were available on flights from DEN to ALS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,337 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to ALS that year.
- Great Lakes Airlines carried a total of 6,337 passengers from DEN to ALS in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Alamosa.
- There were 6,337 passengers that flew from Denver to Alamosa in 2009.
- Great Lakes Airlines operated flights from DEN to ALS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Alamosa in 2009 was 37.58%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Alamosa from Great Lakes Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Alamosa, CO in 2009 was Great Lakes Airlines' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to ALS for Great Lakes Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to ALS in 2009 was Great Lakes Airlines' BE-1900 from Beechcraft. The BE-1900 started flying in 1990.
- Great Lakes Airlines offers flights from Denver, CO to Alamosa, CO.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Denver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to San Diego today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.