Book your DEN to AMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Amarillo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and AMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Rick Husband Amarillo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to AMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Amarillo (AMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amarillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to AMA Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Rick Husband Amarillo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to AMA
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Amarillo (DEN to AMA)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Amarillo.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Amarillo in 2009 was 83.57%.
- American Airlines offers flights from Denver, CO to Amarillo, TX.
- 280 seats were available on flights from DEN to AMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 234 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to AMA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Amarillo, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from DEN to AMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 234 passengers that flew from Denver to Amarillo in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to AMA for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 234 passengers from DEN to AMA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to AMA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Amarillo from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Orlando Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Niagara Falls Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.