Book your DEN to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Atlanta (DEN to ATL)
- Frontier, AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Denver to Atlanta.
- Flight #7124, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 130 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Denver and Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 408,138 passengers from DEN to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Atlanta, GA takes about 144 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to ATL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Atlanta is 1199 miles.
- The shortest flight between DEN and ATL takes about 142 minutes.
- There were 737,841 passengers that flew from Denver to Atlanta in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Atlanta in 2009 was 83.34%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from DEN to ATL using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Frontier, Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Atlanta, GA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to ATL for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 873,997 seats were available on flights from DEN to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 737,841 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.