Book your DEN to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to AUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to AUS
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Austin (DEN to AUS)
- The shortest flight between DEN and AUS takes about 93 minutes.
- Frontier, UNITED, Skywest Air, Shuttle America, Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Austin, TX.
- Frontier carried a total of 107,275 passengers from DEN to AUS in 2009.
- 252,606 seats were available on flights from DEN to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 194,071 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to AUS that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Austin is 775 miles.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to AUS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Austin in 2009 was 76.54%.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, Frontier operate the shortest flights from Denver to Austin.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Denver and Austin.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Austin.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Austin, TX takes about 100 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Austin from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to AUS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Austin, TX in 2009 was Frontier's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 194,071 passengers that flew from Denver to Austin in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to AUS for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #6241, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 103 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Austin.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)