Book your DEN to BFL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Bakersfield airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and BFL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Meadows Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to BFL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bakersfield (BFL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bakersfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to BFL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Davenport Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Woodbury Commons you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Meadows Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to BFL
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Bakersfield (DEN to BFL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Bakersfield in 2009 was 72.89%.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Denver to Bakersfield.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Bakersfield, CA takes about 124 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to BFL in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 14,694 passengers that flew from Denver to Bakersfield in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Bakersfield is 845 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Bakersfield.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Bakersfield, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 14,694 passengers from DEN to BFL in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Denver, CO to Bakersfield, CA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Bakersfield.
- Flight #6039, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Bakersfield.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Bakersfield from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The shortest flight between DEN and BFL takes about 124 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to BFL for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 19,414 seats were available on flights from DEN to BFL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,694 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to BFL that year.
- Skywest Air operated flights from DEN to BFL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)