Book your DEN to BHM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and BHM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Birmingham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to BHM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to BHM Route Map
Looking for Reno Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Milan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maldives Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Birmingham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to BHM
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Birmingham (DEN to BHM)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to BHM for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 32,068 passengers that flew from Denver to Birmingham in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Birmingham is 1082 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to BHM in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 38,756 seats were available on flights from DEN to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,068 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to BHM that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Birmingham in 2009 was 84.1%.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 19,265 passengers from DEN to BHM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Denver and Birmingham.
- Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Birmingham, AL.
- Flight #5905, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 25 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Birmingham.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Birmingham, AL takes about 127 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Denver to Birmingham.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Birmingham.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Birmingham from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from DEN to BHM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and BHM takes about 125 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)