Book your DEN to BOI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Boise airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and BOI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Boise ID with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to BOI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boise (BOI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boise on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to BOI Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Boise ID.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to BOI
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Boise (DEN to BOI)
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Denver and Boise.
- Skywest Air, UNITED, Frontier operate the shortest flights from Denver to Boise.
- Flight #6099, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 37 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Boise.
- The shortest flight between DEN and BOI takes about 93 minutes.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Boise, ID takes about 96 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Boise from Frontier is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Boise, ID in 2009 was Frontier's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to BOI for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Boise is 649 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to BOI in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- UNITED, Skywest Air, Frontier, Lynx Aviation, Midwest Airlines, LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen, Alaska Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Boise, ID.
- 241,140 seats were available on flights from DEN to BOI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 188,826 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to BOI that year.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to BOI using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Boise.
- There were 188,826 passengers that flew from Denver to Boise in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Boise in 2009 was 78.83%.
- UNITED carried a total of 91,168 passengers from DEN to BOI in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rent a Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lava Hot Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.